Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Travels

Well it has been a whirlwind 3 weeks but we made it through.  Jeff did an awesome job watching Asher, I made it back and forth to NY, twice, and Asher is only mildly pissed at me and is working on getting over it.  So I consider it a success.  So after 8 separate plans, 4 time zone changes, 2 snow storms and 2 delayed flights life can get back to normal, at least for a couple weeks until we go to LA.  Here are a few pictures from my 2 trips.


My Suite.  Very cool.

More of my Suite.

Ralph Wilson Stadium (where the Bills play) in a snow storm.

Another attempt at a picture of Ralph Wilson Stadium in a snow storm.

A picture outside the hotel of the downtown skyline.

A very cool Brew Pub that I ate at one night. 

A cool looking Presbyterian church downtown Buffalo.  (Still trying to figure out exactly what a Presbyterian church is.  There are a lot of them out there.  Help is appreciated.)

HSBC Arena. Home of the Buffalo Sabres and on my most recent trip, home of the world's largest ice maze.  I didn't get to see that though, it was too warm and was melting all over.

HSBC Arena

Navy Ship at the Port downtown.

Navy Ship

Downtown Buffalo

Hotel room on trip two.  Must have been the honeymoon suite or something.  Hot tub next to the bed.  Odd.

Ralph Wilson Stadium (not in a snow storm) from trip 2.

Bills Stadium

Bills Stadium


This one is classic.  4 guys standing in front of the flight scheduler in Detroit....and they all look lost.  And they were standing there for a long time.  I had to laugh as I walked past.

Asher - pre-hair cut

Asher - post-hair cut (he is the same dog, promise)

No comments:

Post a Comment