Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hello all.  As you might have noticed (I'm not really sure how many people actually read this) I have been taking a bit of a break from blogging for a while.  I have been bored with my blog, as I'm sure you have been bored with it as well.  Things have been very busy at work and at home which has left me no time to blog either.  I have lots of good recipes to share, a few pictures to share and some other fun stuff, I just haven't had the time....plus did I mention I was bored with my blog (that's pretty sad when the blog author is bored with their blog....ugh).  I need to spice thing up a bit.  I need to change things.  I'm not going to post my weekly training recap for now.  It's boring, it's the same every week and I am trying to avoid my ever favorite comment "you train too much" or "you train all wrong" or "you are a loser because all you do is train".  So for now that's gone.  If I have tough workouts, fun workouts, crazy workout, etc. I will post about that.  I also need to get it in my head that every post doesn't have to be a big production.  I read lots of cool stuff on the internet so I'll try and post more links for everyone else to join in on the knowledge I am gaining.  So some days I'll have small baby posts and some days I'll post something big and fun with pictures and such.  I'm not a very "sharey" person so I'm trying here and the concept is cool, I just really kind of suck at it.  So who ever you are out there, please bare with me.  Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment