Monday, May 17, 2010

Cellcom Marathon Expo & Kids Run

This past weekend was the Cellcom Green Bay Marathon (I'll write a more detailed race report in the next couple days).  I went to the expo on Friday night with a couple friends and picked up our packets, did some shopping and talked to a ton of people.  Then on Saturday I worked at the Door Country Triathlon/Fall 50 booth with Jeff Z, Tammy and Ivy.  That was fun.  Got to get all caught up with the three of them and saw lots more people I know.  I also saw my friends daughter do the kids run.  Here are a couple pictures I took.  She did awesome and ran strong! 


Kids running around Lambeau Field for the kids run 5-15-10


Kids running around Lambeau Field for the kids run 5-15-10


Grace and Brian rippin' it up during the kids run 5-15-10

No comments:

Post a Comment