Thursday, May 6, 2010

Agave or no Agave....that seems to be the question

Is agave bad for us or is agave good for us, that seems to be a hot topic lately.  This is a topic my friend Tammy and I have been tossing around.  She saw something on Good Morning America that said it was terrible for you.  Then I found this link that also says it's terrible.  (This woman did a nice review of the article.)  I also found two articles (#1, #2) saying good things about Agave.  And I found this quote....which is now my favorite quote ever: "Moderate amounts of sugar can certainly be enjoyed as part of a healthy diet for an active individual."  That to me means I can eat sugar.  Yeah!!  Anyway, this is all confusing.  Any one else understand all this?  I say, it's not like you are eating it straight from the bottle every day so a little in baking can't possibly be poison....but what do I know....  Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. That's good I can keep eating all my junk food and say it's part of my healthy diet!

    ReplyDelete