Thursday, April 8, 2010

April Snow

Woke up to this outside:









That's right....snow...on April 8th...we got somewhere between 2-4 inches last night.  Last week Thursday it was 75 degrees and I went biking outside, not sure what happened.  I guess this is spring in Wisconsin.  Gotta love it!

(The first picture is Asher at home.  The next three are out our window at work.  We have an awesome natural area behind our building.  It's very pretty with the snow hanging on the branches.  In the fall you can see deer every day back there.)

2 comments:

  1. Not liking these pictures. Take them again in a day or two and they will look much better. :)
    I'm so done with winter. Bring on the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I'm ready for summer. And they dumped more salt on the roads so now it has to rain again before I can bike. Ugh!!

    ReplyDelete