Monday, January 18, 2010

Hello World

Hello to all my blogging friends, oh wait, this is my first post, I don’t have many blogging friends yet, okay this is a hello in advance to all my blogging friends. This blog is very informal. I’ll try to update it everyday or every other day. And it’s going to be about all sorts of fun stuff, training, racing, baking, crafting, hanging with Asher or just simply hanging. I’m generally a person of few words so I’ll try to work on that so you don’t get two word posts. Post comments as you like and hopefully everyone has a lot of good stuff to add and contribute. Thanks for reading in advance.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to following your blog! Welocme to the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting for another entry. I'm your #1 fan!

    ReplyDelete