Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sprague Brook Park

This Saturday we did another new run location.  We headed down to run some trails at Sprague Brook Park.  I did a little research on it during the week and this looked like it should have some good running opportunities and I was totally blown away.  These trails were amazingly awesome.  Super technical, lots of roots, and trees and rocks and bridges made of rocks and trees and hills, oh the hills.  Probably the best trail running I have ever done.  We even did two full water creek crossings, where my shoes and socks were totally soaked.  We saw some white tailed deer too.  Very cool.  There were some amazingly steep cliffs that went down to a creek that we continued to wind around.  I wish I would have brought my camera.  Next time.  I did grab it after the run and took a few shots of the creek we ran around and through. Asher had such a blast and was exhausted the rest of the weekend!  I can't wait to go back.  A few pictures, more to come next time.












No comments:

Post a Comment