Friday, August 13, 2010

Fun new toys

This season I decided that I wanted to upgrade some of my equipment for training and racing.  Become more "with the times".  Triathlon is an expensive sport so I struggle buying new things all the time, and there is always something you need or want so I try and budget for that.  Saying that, this year was an expensive year but stuff that I needed.  And a special thanks to my "sponsor" for the help and support.  So here is the fun roll down of my new equipment that I am racing and training with. 

Swim:

Xterra Wet Suit


Bike:

Mavic Cosmic Carbon Wheels -
super smooth ride
Giro Advantage 2 Aero Helmet -
super fast

Old Cateye Computer -
yep, that's 20,687 miles on the computer
there is actually more on my bike than that

New Cateye computer -
and I now have cadence again....yeah!!

CycleOps Power Meter -
this thing has taugh me tons already and I've only had it a few weeks

ISM Adamo Saddle

No comments:

Post a Comment